dlopen vs. libstdc++, need entry in FAQ?

Phil Edwards phil@jaj.com
Fri Apr 5 15:57:00 GMT 2002

> libstdc++/6062
> libstdc++/5166
>
> Both of these work, so I don't think I see any bugs. However, it might
> be a good idea to put in some kind of documentation on how to properly
> do this.

Hmmm.  In those PR's, you're recommending -rdynamic, which isn't documented
anywhere.  From grepping the specs and the compiler config dirs, I can
see that it just remaps into --export-dynamic for the linker.  But does
that assume/require the GNU linker?

Phil