Libstdc++ testsuite -O0 and -O2 (was: Re: [PATCH] Re: 3 new fails...)

Paolo Carlini pcarlini@unitus.it
Mon Apr 1 03:45:00 GMT 2002


Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

>Actually, we should -factorize- the way that happens instead of
>duplicating functionality.  I intended to do that a while ago, but I
>won't mind if someone beats me at it.  The iterating support routines
>should be centralized somewhere under gcc/testsuite/lib, and front-end
>should just "load" them.  
>
>If you have a preliminary patch, I may have a look at it before I
>leave on Thursday.
>
Thanks for your feedback, Gaby. I would like to help on this, but I'm 
afraid at the moment is too difficult for me. I will try, but I cannot 
make promises.

Also, the centralized facility, should be quite flexible: in the case of 
v3, f.i., we want to run only a couple of  different optimization levels.

Ciao, Paolo.




More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list