CRIS port, part 4: libstdc++-v3 parts

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@codesourcery.com
Sat Sep 29 09:10:00 GMT 2001

Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com> writes:

| Greatly helped by porting.texi.  Note that the default value for
| __glibcpp_long_double_bits is 128,

Yes, I know :-)

| which seems counter to most
| targets, including CRIS, where "long double" is just an alias
| for double.

OK.  But, __glibcpp_long_double_bits is 128 on solaris for example.

| Ok to commit?
|
| Part 4, libstdc++-v3 port bits:
|
| 	* configure.target (LIMITSH): Set for cris.
| 	(cpu_include_dir): Set for cris-*-*.
| 	* config/cpu/cris/bits/atomicity.h: New file.
| 	* config/cpu/cris/bits/limits.h: New file.

Argh, this reminds me I should rename bits/limits.h to
bits/cpu-limits.h

Please check it in,  I'll do the renaming latter.

[...]

| + __exchange_and_add (_Atomic_word* __mem, int __val)

I don't know whether this is really needed.

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com