broken link in http://gcc.gnu.org/libstdc++/

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Fri Sep 14 14:29:00 GMT 2001

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 04:55:38PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Achim Gaedke wrote:
> > The link
> > <A
> > HREF=" http://www.stone-dead.asn.au/movies/holy-grail/grail-23.htm" ;>African
> > or European?</A>
> >
> > is broken...
>
> Thanks for the pointer.  libstdc++-folks, would you mind fixing (or
> removing) the broken links?

I think I get more mail about that single monty python link than I get
about all the other libstdc++ website mail put together.  :-)

I'll be doing a sweep through the HTML files this weekend; this will be
one of the links that gets fixed.

Thanks,
Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance