Question/problem related to _Bool in type_traits.h

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 19:25:00 GMT 2001

Sorry I'm so late to this.

I'm assuming that the original problem is now solved to everybody's
satisfaction?

> | I'll look into eliminating type_traits.h entirely in favour of cpp_type_traits.
> | It's a lot of rote work since they use different traits paradigms, but in the
> | end should be worth it.  The only down side should be a (marginal) increase
> | in compile times.
>
> We may want to coordiante our efforts.  I fully agree with your
> analysis.

Yep. This is what should be done, instead of putting type_traits in
another namespace.

-benjamin