automatic conversion to new libstdc++-v3

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Sun Oct 21 17:24:00 GMT 2001

A Mennucc1 <debian@tonelli.sns.it> writes:
> >   gcc-3.0-ize adds AC_LIBSTDCXX_STRING to configure.in:

Note that the AC_ prefix implies that this macro is being supplied by
Autoconf itself, which is false.  You should use your own prefix (for
example, your name, or your organization, or some combination thereof).

> >   It also deletes 'bad_alloc' that is not a valid signal any more.

If you mean that bad_alloc is no longer a valid /exception/, then this is
wrong:  std::bad_alloc is part of the standard library.

Phil