Strange stream behaviour

Roman Belenov rbelenov@yandex.ru
Wed Oct 10 00:59:00 GMT 2001

Loren James Rittle <rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com> writes:

> In article < u7ku5p0p1.fsf@yandex.ru >,
> Roman Belenov <rbelenov@yandex.ru> writes:
>
> >> Would you provide the patch for your system's os_defines.h file?
>
> Your patch looks incomplete to me since it appears that you are adding
> a new config/os subdirectory (i.e. there are more files required in
> that case).

I thought it would be better to save bandwidth and describe it instead
of posting full patch (see my previous message); anyone with CVS
access (and probably better understanding of libstdc++ configurations)
can repeat it (and probably do it more correctly) and put
commit fixed code into repository.

--
 							With regards, Roman.