Problem with `string', threading and shared libraries.

Loren James Rittle rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com
Mon Oct 1 18:47:00 GMT 2001

> I am willing to be blamed for not having done enough to improve
> libstdc++-v3 before the gcc 3.0 release, but IMHO the situation at gcc
> 3.0 release related to threading was better and better documented than
> any past gcc release of a C++ library [with g++].

Oops, I did not presume it was better than any vendor's C++ library
only past public releases of libstdc++ that came with g++. ;-)
--
Loren J. Rittle
Senior Staff Software Engineer, Distributed Object Technology Lab