3.0.2 PATCH: Fix libstdc++ testsuite for multilibbed targets

Rainer Orth ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Mon Oct 1 06:09:00 GMT 2001

Billinghurst, David (CRTS) writes:

> On with 3.1 on irix6.5, this patch allows:
>
> cd mips-sgi-irix6.5/libstdc++-v3/testsuite; make check
> cd mips-sgi-irix6.5/mabi=64/libstdc++-v3/testsuite; make check
>
> with no environment variables set.  A significant improvement.

fine, but I believe this has worked before (at least it did for me on the
branch).  Could you please try a

	make RUNTESTFLAGS="--target_board 'unix{,-mabi=64}'"

(or however else you regularly do multi-abi checks) in
libstdc++-v3/testsuite?

Thanks.
	Rainer