"WEOF undeclared" - specific to RH?

churcher@ihug.com.au churcher@ihug.com.au
Thu May 31 20:18:00 GMT 2001


Please see:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-03/msg00554.html

I feel like such a klutz, but I've been trying to resolve a very similar 
problem to the one described above.  Although I've been building and using GCC 
and EGCS snapshots quite happily for a couple of years now, since I changed to 
RedHat (and v7 in particular) I keep getting these WEOF undeclared errors. All 
it takes is for <iostream> to be included, and up it pops.  I've used various 
workarounds but would like to solve it once and for all.

Being at work, I don't have my exact configuration and error message to hand 
but can post them later if required. The error is virtually identical to the 
above message in GCC list archives. Will submit bug report if the fix isn't 
trivial.

Does anyone know if this a particular problem with RedHat Linux distributions? 
Is it likely to be a conflict with a previous installation of V3?

--
Cheers,
Rich.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list