namespace c99

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Fri May 25 09:40:00 GMT 2001

> There is no clue about the rationale.

Yeah. Lame entry, sorry about that.

Didn't compile? Wasn't legal C++? Both EDG and g++ freaked on it.
The current solution isn't exactly what you wanted but it is legal C++ code.

Perhaps I did something wrong? I think this was when you were really busy
with academia and weren't paying super-close attention to what I
did...whooops. I thought this stuff was now correct.

> Anyway, I'm going to put namespace c99 inside namespace std.  There
> should be no problem with so doing.

I tried aliasing, I couldn't get it to work. I'll be interested to see
what you come up with.

-benjamin