libtool upgrade broke libstdc++-v3 on Solaris

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 17:10:00 GMT 2001

Zack,

In case you're wondering why I've Cc:ed you in the previous
message...

I had intended to mention that this patch required the introduction of
another `case` construct in CXX_FOR_TARGET.  You had reported problems
with the similar construct in libstdcxx_flags, but I couldn't
duplicate them, and I don't know whether you could repeat them later
either.  Will you please let me know if this patch makes things even
worse for you?  Thanks,