libstdc++: Three new warnings while building the library (patchincluded)

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@codesourcery.com
Fri Mar 2 09:24:00 GMT 2001

Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:

[...]

| > Since the third warning is generated by the line number 1133 of file
| > basic_string.h, which does not exisist, basic_string.h consists only
| > of 1029 line numbers, I do not know how to fix the problem.
|
| yeah this is due to the char_traits change. Gaby probably didn't see it
| because char is unsigned char on solaris (? I think).

Hmm, I'm lost here :-( could you enlighten me?

As for the line number reported in diagnostics, that is a regression
some of us have been seeing since a while -- I'm unable to say exactly
when that began.  In a personal code, it happens that the compiler
gets both file name and line number wrong.  I think that is something
coming from the CPP side.

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com