snapshot version numbers?

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Tue Jun 26 13:44:00 GMT 2001

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 09:15:59PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> What about
>
> 	cvs -z9 export -Dtoday gcc/libstdc++-v3

That's cool.  We oughta start using that for future snapshots.  With the -d
option to 'export' we could create a little snapshot-building wrapper script.

I've put up tarballs of the sources as of 3.0.  All of the 2.x snapshots
and 2.x-related tarballs have been moved into the old-releases directory.
We start from here.  :-)

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance