snapshot version numbers?

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Fri Jun 22 13:20:00 GMT 2001

So, how do we do these, now that the compiler will be generating versions
like 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.1, etc?  Try to stay in step somehow, now that the
library code is /also/ being shipped by another package?  Or go our own
way like we did before?  I strongly think that we should change our version
number to 3.something now, but past that I have no immediate suggestions.

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance