V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)

Mark Mitchell mark@codesourcery.com
Fri Jun 8 13:32:00 GMT 2001

    David> 	While src/limitsMEMBERS.cc is the same,
    David> include/bits/std_limits.h presumably is not (for "long int"
    David> in LP64 mode).  Any suggestions on how to work around this
    David> for the GCC 3.0 release?

I suggest adding a way in the configury to optionally copy something
out of config/bits/os/... to create the file.  And then make
gen-num-limits not run.  I'm not quire sure if you and I agreed above,
but I think this is actually the right long-term fix as well.