Update include/Makefile.am
Phil Edwards
pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Fri Jul 13 09:30:00 GMT 2001
On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 01:31:33AM -0500, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> Phil, here is the patch to update the staging of gthr*.h in
> include/Makefile.am to match all portability bug fixes found in the
> latest version to be stripped from acinclude.m4 plus AJ's recent
> pending patch (logic incorporated, but not his exact patch and not
> with the minor tweak that I just received).
I just finished updating this, and some final tweaks (all cosmetic, plus
adding an allstamps variable so that the CLEANFILES variables doesn't fall
behind). I'll be checking this into the trunk shortly, and at Benjamin's
request we'll wait over the weekend before pushing it to the branch.
Can you apply the minor tweak once I get all this in?
> I followed your form of using multiple -e arguments to sed instead of
> a shell pipeline containing multiple sed commands.
I can't take credit for that; it was in there from the start. (Uh, actually,
now that I think about it, are multiple -e's portable? Isn't there some
question about the order they run in? Although it doesn't seem that it
matters for our usage.)
> I can also confirm that the entire patch set bootstraps on
> i386-*-freebsd4.2 (both with and without this patch).
Same for i686-pc-linux-gnu.
> assuming that much of the ChangeLog entry you will commit will be:
Stephen/Benjamin's original CL, brought up-to-date.
> If AJ's patch is never applied to the tree before this jumbo
> configuration reorg patch goes in, then
>
Was there supposed to be more text here?
Phil
--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance
which has grown stale, which men of old have spoken.
- anonymous Egyptian scribe, c.1700 BC
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list