[patch] Doxygen markup for 18, 19, part of 20

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Wed Jul 11 12:01:00 GMT 2001


On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 08:34:30AM +1000, Richard Andrews wrote:
> If you add "*.doxygroup" to the pattern of files to process then the group
> information will be processed. This allows the grouping of classes to be
> done independently of the rest of the documentation and the grouping can be
> rearranged with minimal effort when it needs to be modified.

Very cool.  I've been trying to figure out how to use @defgroup and @ingroup,
and also make the resulting comments suck.  I think you've just provided
that last part.  :-)


Phil

-- 
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance
which has grown stale, which men of old have spoken.
                                     - anonymous Egyptian scribe, c.1700 BC



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list