Remove std::construct and std::destroy

Stephen M. Webb stephen@bregmasoft.com
Tue Jul 3 13:27:00 GMT 2001


On Tue, 03 Jul 2001, Jeffrey Oldham wrote:
> 
> This morning, gcc/testsuite/g++.old-deja/g++.robertl/eb130.C failed
> for my i686-pc-linux-gnu gcc 3.1 build.  The problem was caused by a
> call to an undefined destroy() inside
> libstdc++-v3/include/ext/stl_hashtable.h's hashtable::_M_delete_node.
> 
> I modifying its source code using the attached patch which fixed the
> problem but gcc.c-torture/execute/920730-1t.c then failed.  It does
> not seem that my patch caused the problem.
> 
> Would you be willing to look at the patch for correctness?

*blush* I missed the extensions entirely.  Your patch looks correct but you may
as well fix ext/stl_rope.h and ext/ropeimpl.h while you're at it, it's just
simple text substitution.

For what it's worth, I got the same results from gcc.c-torture/execute/920730-1t.c
both before and after patching stl_hashtable.h.


Stephen M. Webb



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list