dejagnu framework

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@codesourcery.com
Fri Jan 26 19:46:00 GMT 2001

Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:

| Hey Gaby thanks for doing this it's working very well

Hmm, I didn't turn it on yet -- it is working for libstdc++-v3 but when I
try to invoke it as part of make check-g++, then it gets confused.
Well, I bet I must be missing another obvious well documented dejagnu
requirement :-)

I'll post a patch if I get it work properly before 07h00 GMT, or it will
be tonight -- Mark and Gerald, sorry the long delay.

I don't know if I should write a libstdc++-v3/testsing.texi or live
libstdc++-v3/testsuite/README though :-)

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com