HELP! FreeBSD g++ multi-threaded application?

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 23 13:35:00 GMT 2001

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 jeanniey@corp124.com wrote:
> I'm working on porting multi-threaded application on the FreeBSD OS.
> I have built the application using the gnu g++ compiler.  I am running
> into all sorts of problems indicative of memory bashing and unsafe
> concurrent access.

I don't know the details, but David, who I am Cc:ing on this message,
recently fixed some problem. To get that fix, you'll have to use the
current -STABLE branch of FreeBSD or wait for FreeBDS 4.3, as far as
I know.

Gerald