-std's (was Re: v3 link failures analyzed)

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Thu Jan 11 03:32:00 GMT 2001

  Ever heard of Herb 'void main' Schildt?

      DaveK
--
The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com