Where are opfx(), osfx(), ipfx()?

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Sun Feb 25 18:36:00 GMT 2001


On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 08:48:03PM -0500, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> 
> I am trying to compile some third party code which wants
> to use ostream::opfx(), ostream::osfx(), istream::ipfx() functions.
> These functions appear to be in libstdc++-v2, but not in libstdc++-v3
> (at least not in: gcc version 3.0 20010223)
> 
> Where are they?

They are not standard functions; never have been in v3, and won't be.
Likewise for your message about buffering functions.


> If they are deprecated functions, how can I port this old code
> to use the libstdc++-v3 equivalents?

What do they do?  I don't have -v2 sources anymore to look.


Phil

-- 
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com  |  pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools.  Fools are protected by more capable fools.



More information about the Libstdc++ mailing list