patch: <bits/localefwd.h> with -fno-exceptions

Dirk Mueller dmuell@gmx.net
Fri Feb 16 19:20:00 GMT 2001

On Fre, 16 Feb 2001, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> > I'll start testing your patch, but I hope it's going into the gcc 3 release.
> hell yes. That was the point of doing it.

It still does not work. below a patch with trivial changes to make basic
programs work. Those who use STL string still don't work because
bits/basic_string.tcc contains a lot of eh related statements. I'm not sure
what to do with them. I guess those try/catch blocks ought to be replaced
with an if and a __throw_xxx call ?

Dirk