Thumbs up or thumbs down: stl_config.h ?

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Fri Feb 16 13:27:00 GMT 2001

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 10:19:04PM +0100, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:
> | yes! please do this. You can take the _GNU_ bits and add them to
> | inclue/bits/c++config.h to start with, and substitue c++config.h insted
> | of stl_config
>
> 100% agreed.

Okay, I'll hack on this while waiting for responses on other topics.

> | eventually we want to remove the uncesessary code from the STL itself. I
> | think Matt is doing this anyway, so I don't want to duplicate efforts.
>
> Is there a chance to have V3 maintainers to have closer look at what
> is going on on Matt's side?

And, will SGI allow someone working at AT&T to continue to maintain SGI's
implementation?  We all know how wacky those research.att.com folks are.  :-)

Phil