V3 PATCH: Insert `typename' and `ios_base::' where required

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@codesourcery.com
Fri Feb 16 03:22:00 GMT 2001

|     Gabriel> That might be a short-term solution, but there ought to
|     Gabriel> be a way to convince the compiler not to diagnose
|     Gabriel> extension constructs in system headers.
|
| How are we supposed to know this is a system header?

Because that file *is included* by a system header.

When Zack and I discussed the idea of that #pragma a while ago, it was
the intent that the pragma should apply to the transitive closure.

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com