Bootstrap error, CVS gcc, libmath/mathconf.h: "We need INFINITE_P"

Matt Schalit mschalit@pacbell.net
Sat Feb 10 17:01:00 GMT 2001

Hi folks,

Thanks to the latest cvs tree, my wchar_t error is gone
when compiling gcc for UniwWare 7.1.1 using cc, no udk,
and gnu make.

Now I have this:

  gcc/libstdc++-v3/libmath/mathconf.h:205: #error "We need INFINITE_P"

I found the following solution in a post to this list

But the lack of followups to that post make me think that it
slipped through the tracks while y'all were busy.

Does this make an impression on anyone?  If so, I'd like to
hear what you think about using it.

Thanks,
Matt