New FreeBSD failures (somewhat) debugged
Loren James Rittle
rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com
Wed Dec 26 16:39:00 GMT 2001
In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.1011213141853.17190A-100000@taarna.cygnus.com>,
Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:
>> To better ensure that timely reports are posted from ref5 (only
>> FreeBSD machine automatically bootstrapping gcc mainline daily), I
>> have forced it to use GNU make exclusively for the time being.
> thanks.
Hi all, I'm back. Argh! I just noticed that not one public report
came from ref5 regarding gcc mainline while I was away. To make
matters worse, I don't even know why they all failed. Due to an
unrelated system change on ref5, cron job e-mail stopped flowing to
anywhere I have authority to read (I can fix that going forward but
the history is lost at the moment). Something about ``best laid plans
of mice and men'' comes to mind. All I know at this point is that the
bootstrap/check cycle started last night on ref5 is still running
after 18+ hours (each libjava test case appears to be taking an eon to
build thus I guess I should have disabled it as well).
In any event, I will now look at these mainline failures:
FAIL: 26_numerics/complex_inserters_extractors.cc execution (i386-*-freebsd5*)
FAIL: 27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc execution test (i386-*-freebsd[45]*)
FAIL: 27_io/istream_sentry.cc execution test (i386-*-freebsd5*)
Regards,
Loren
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list