PATCH (3.0 branch only):

Phil Edwards pedwards@disaster.jaj.com
Tue Aug 28 08:41:00 GMT 2001

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 01:50:14AM -0500, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> This patch corrects for the fact that only the mainline uses
> testsuite_hooks.h.  It is clear that `make check' was not run before
> that file was moved to the branch!

Entirely my fault.  I thought I'd run the check on branch, but clearly
instead I ran it on the trunk.

And I'm having trouble recalling why the testsuite_hooks.h change was
never moved to the branch... Any thoughts?

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance