gen-num-limits runs forever on GNU/Linux/sparc (Red Hat Linux 6.2)

Gabriel Dos Reis gdr@codesourcery.com
Sun Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2001

Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> writes:

| [1  <text/plain>]
| The problem is that longjmp shouldn't generally be used to return from
| a signal, because it doesn't necessarily restore the blocked-signals
| mask.  So, after the first trap longjmp()s out of the signal handler,
| SIGFPE is blocked, and the second trap is never delivered.  This patch
| arranges for us to use sigsetjmp if available, falling back to
| setjmp/longjmp otherwise.

Hmm, I'm sure Mark Ketthenis posted a patch on the same subject and I
tought I approved it.  I need to back to read why it isn't
already... Just hold on, please.

-- Gaby
CodeSourcery, LLC                       http://www.codesourcery.com