cin (still) not working (for me)
Paolo Carlini
pcarlini@unitus.it
Sun Apr 15 15:05:00 GMT 2001
Hi,
thanks for your punctual feedback!
[snip]
I've reopened it and added you to the list of people who should receive
email for that PR.ÃÂ I've also lowered the priority (if it occurs
on the
3.0 branch then it'll become high again).
I'm planning to test tomorrow the behavior of the 3.0 branch, but, from
the Changelog I strongly believe that the problem is connected with some
new functionalities in trunk's version of libstd++-v3.
For the record, on my system (i686, Linux2.2.19, glibc2.2.2 (complied
with either 2.95.2 or 3.1), binutils2.10.1 or 2.11) make check gives results
in line with those usually reported.
P.
ÃÂ
ÃÂ
ÃÂ
ÃÂ
ÃÂ
ÃÂ
And I'm waiting for bootstraps to finish...
Phil
--
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot comÃÂ |ÃÂ pme at sources dot
redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot
domains
The gods do not protect fools.ÃÂ Fools are protected by more capable
fools.
--ÃÂ
--------
Paolo Carlini
Universita' degli Studi della Tuscia
Via de Lellis, snc - I-01100 Viterbo - Italy
Tel. +39 0761357027 - Fax. +39 0761357179
ÃÂ
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list