rel_ops issues
Joe Buck
jbuck@racerx.synopsys.com
Tue Apr 3 17:11:00 GMT 2001
> > I agreed with your patch -- sorry if that wasn't clear.
>
> Gentlemen. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
> Now that everybody's in agreement, can this approved patch please be
> applied? With a testsuite regression so that it never comes back?
The one line patch I sent, and which has been approved, only fixes
one of the two bugs (2406).
The test case was given in that report. Since it's short, I'll repeat
it. This should compile without error:
--------------------------------
#include <vector>
using std::vector;
struct foo { int a; };
bool operator==(const foo&, const foo&);
bool veq(const vector<foo>& a, const vector<foo>& b) {
return a == b;
}
--------------------------------
For 2405, I have described a patch but have not provided it, since it
would be > 10 lines and I don't have papers. We need a volunteer to
write it. Gaby?
(The patch would provide additional versions of operator!=, etc for
normal_iterator).
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list