libstdc++ test framework, minor improvement
Gabriel Dos Reis
Gabriel.Dos-Reis@cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon Apr 2 15:08:00 GMT 2001
"Zack Weinberg" <zackw@stanford.edu> writes:
| This patch annotates all the libstdc++ testsuite success or failure
| reports with 'static' or 'shared' depending on how they were linked.
| This means you get
|
| FAIL: 27_io/ostream_unformatted.cc (execution test), static
| FAIL: 27_io/ostream_unformatted.cc (execution test), shared
|
| instead of the confusing
|
| FAIL: 27_io/ostream_unformatted.cc (execution test),
| FAIL: 27_io/ostream_unformatted.cc (execution test),
|
| zw
|
| * testsuite/lib/libstdc++.exp (dg-test): Annotate result
| messages with $which_library as well as $tool_flags and
| ${dg-extra-tool-flags}. Factor out annotation text into
| a single variable.
Thanks Zack.
This is exactly the sort of thing lying dormant in my local tree. The
reason why I didn't put in V3 is that I don't want to diverge
substantially from official DejaGnu source (you certainly noted that
dg-test is lifted from dg.exp) by duplicating codes. I'm trying to
have an account on subversions.gnu.org (but exactly who is responsible
of account setting on that machine remains a mystery for me) in order
to accomodate official source to V3 needs.
But given the pressing state, I guess it is OK you put your patch in
(mainline and bracnh). I'll manage later to get sync with official
dejagnu source.
BTW, does anyone know to whom I should address request for having an
account on subversions.gnu.org?
-- Gaby
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list