langinfo.h on glibc-2.1.94

brent@rcfile.org brent@rcfile.org
Sat Oct 7 13:56:00 GMT 2000

On 07 Oct 2000 at 13:27 (-0700), Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

| what needs to be done:
|
| shadow nl_langinfo.h much the same way that pthread.h was shadowed.

er, I don't have a nl_langinfo.h file on my box... If you mean
langinfo.h, how do we deal with the huge enum{} it contains?
a using ::_C_legacy::VAL for each VAL in the enum, or do we
just use ::_C_legacy::VAL, i.e., ::_C_legacy::CODESET where CODESET
is currently used in bits/codecvt.h (and any other references to
those enum'd values)  I like the latter option.

do these files need shadowing?
  nl_types.h
  xlocale.h
  (anything that we include (in)?directly).h

cheers.
  brent

--
All opinions expressed are My own, unless otherwise attributed. In
presenting facts, I expressly reserve the right to be Wrong. Portions