Strangeness for the record
Loren James Rittle
rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com
Wed Nov 29 00:46:00 GMT 2000
Although I can't find the reference at the moment, I can confirm that
I too now see this failure (again) on i386-unknown-freebsd3.4:
-r 9 0.000 14123 1952 347047 27_io/filebuf_members.cc
[Exact failure occurs on line 58: non-zero return value from close()
since file descriptor was already closed. I saw problem last week.]
that had disappeared in my report for the same port yesterday (see
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2000-11/msg00429.html ).
This is very strange since I *know* with certainty that these are the
only changes in libstdc++-v3 that I picked up since a build that
didn't display that error:
2000-11-28 Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@purist.soma.redhat.com>
Update for 2.91 release.
* include/bits/c++config (__GLIBCPP__): Update.
* docs/17_intro/RELEASE-NOTES: Update.
* docs/status.html: Update, remove bogus autotools disinformation.
2000-11-27 Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com>
* tests_flags.in (LTCXX): Change CXX_FLAG to CXXFLAGS.
* testsuite/22_locale/ctor_copy_dtor.cc: Adjust formatting.
* testsuite/27_io/istream_extractor_arith.cc (test11): New
testcase, based on libstdc++/90.
Of course, I now have to wonder if I somehow changed configuration or
if there is a subtle difference between a complete `make bootstrap'
and the rebuilding support libraries during a later reconfigure/make
(which I may have done to get the results I posted yesterday.
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list