PATCH web update (was: PATCH: Switch to V3

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Nov 19 04:28:00 GMT 2000

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, Phil Edwards wrote:
> I suppose that, when we remove the contents of 'docs' from the v3 sources,
> in addition to a new README we'll need to either put a new index.html there
> which points to the new location, or do some redirecting on the server end.

Yup. I've already done that before, and it works.  If you agree that we
should redirect all of sources.redhat.com/libstdc++ to gcc.gnu.org/libstdc++
(preserving the actual local part of the addresses), I'll take care of it.

> (Just saw your other patch... <UL> can't go inside <P>...</P>?  Really?

Really. :-) HTML 4.0 got a bit stricter, I believe.

Gerald