libstdc++-v3 testsuite results for irix6.5

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 10:50:00 GMT 2000

> -b      -b      20_util/auto_ptr.cc
expected fail at the moment, probably compiler-related

> +       +       22_locale/codecvt_unicode_wchar_t.cc
> -r      -r      22_locale/codecvt_wchar_t_char.cc
Way cool that the iconv stuff works on irix too!
I would expect that the codecvt_wchar_t_char.cc test would pass as well.

> -b      -b      23_containers/map_operators.cc
> -b      -b      23_containers/set_operators.cc
expected fails

> -r      -r      27_io/ostream_inserter_arith.cc
unexpected fail

All in all, this looks very good. Thanks!

-benjamin