Doxygen (was Re: Proposed man pages: <vector> sample, RFC)

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 09:11:00 GMT 2000

> I just looked at doxygen for our project here, and it looks like it
> works really good.  It was rather easy to set up with the graphical
> wizard.  Definitely download the optional package from AT&T Research for
> the inheritance and collaboration graphs.

could you please provide a URL for the optional packages? Also, is there
anyway you could provide an example image for either or both of the graphs?

> On an unrelated note, will the new snapshot (2.90.9) be compilable under
> gcc 2.95.2?

Err....2.91, you mean!

Here's hoping.

-benjamin