V3 testsuite results (with required minor patch), FreeBSD 3.4

Loren James Rittle rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com
Mon Nov 13 23:17:00 GMT 2000

In article < flr94f3vpz.fsf@sel.cmla.ens-cachan.fr >,
Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@codesourcery.com> writes:

[Lots of useful feedback.]

Thanks.

> Yes, if you find the default [of --enable-cstdio=libio] unacceptable.

It is not that I find it unacceptable per se but rather that I
couldn't get it to work.  Based upon your input, I will not give up
yet.  Perhaps, I just need to try again now that I realize I shouldn't
of configured with --enable-cshadow-headers yet and others have fixed
more wchar issues... ;-)

> For the time being I'll install your patch.

Thank you.

> Could you try to run "by hand" some if the failing tests using
> shared libraries?

Yup, now that I can bootstrap, I will be doing this.  I need to
consult my mail archives since I'm getting a sense of deja vu.

Regards,
Loren