Some shadow fixes.

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz@cygnus.com
Wed May 31 17:18:00 GMT 2000

I'm going to ignore the formatting inconsistencies in the shadow headers
I've looked at so far. Yuck.

> 2000-05-25 Steven King <sxking@uswest.net>
> 	* shadow/time.h: fix typo
> 	* shadow/wchar.h: ifdef __USE_GNU for wcsdup
> 	* shadow/bits/std_cwchar.h: ditto
> 	* shadow/bits/std_cstdlib.h: add overloads of abs and div for long
> 	and long long.

In, with the following changes:

- ENABLE_LONG_LONG needs to check for llabs, lldiv before using them.

- llabs/lldiv bits

#ifdef _GLIBCPP_USE_LONG_LONG
      using ::std::llabs;
      using ::std::lldiv;
#endif

Also note that:

#define _FUN_OVERLOAD_BUG
    // extern "C" funs declared void f(int (*)()) overload OK with C++ funs,
    //  but not if declared void f(int (*)(void)).

Has been fixed (precise naming for macros, anyone??) recently:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2000-05/msg00730.html

(Testing for bugs like this should be done by autoconf.)

-benjamin