-isystem vs. #pragma system_header

Branko Branko
Thu May 18 04:26:00 GMT 2000

Nathan Myers wrote:
> I'm interested.
>
> I can see two reasons why it wasn't useful back then.  First, -isystem
> wasn't usable in C++, and the default (IMHO) wasn't right.

O.K., I'll clean up the patch.

Regarding the default ... I have no strong opinion either way.
I probably made -Wsystem-headers the default so as not to change
the compiler's behaviour. But I guess warnings from system headers
are interesting only for implementers of system headers, anyway :)

    Brane

--
Branko Čibej                 <branko.cibej@hermes.si>
HERMES SoftLab, Litijska 51, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia