SIGSEGV in exit(0) every time !?

Eric Bourque ericb@computer.org
Fri May 12 13:21:00 GMT 2000

> you might want to give the following details:
>
> 1) what host os you are using

i686-linux-x86-gnu

> 2) what config options you passed to build the library

None. Just the defaults. It was built with gcc 2.95.2.

> 3) a testcase that reproduces your problem.

This is the hard part. I've tried coming up with a small program which
will reproduce it, but I can't yet. The one I'm using is a couple
thousand lines and is hardly appropriate as a test case. I will let you
know if I can reproduce it easilly. I thought maybe there was something
you guys had seen before that would have an obvious answer.

Thanks,

Eric