wchar_t working on sparc-sun-solaris2.6

Branko Branko
Fri Jun 2 07:58:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

Just a short notice: I managed to get wide char support working
on sparc-sun-solaris2.6, and I also fixed the problems with
builtin sinf, cosf and sqrtf. The patch is quite large, so I'll
break it down into manageable bits and post them here during the
next few days.

Testsuite results are a bit weird:
    65/4 with the shared library,
    33/36 with the static library

and only 4 tests fail with both shared and static. I haven't a clue
what could be causing that, but perhaps it's due to the fact that I
don't have a libpthread.a on my system (I used --enable-threads=posix).

Hold your breath ...

    Brane

--
Branko Čibej                 <branko.cibej@hermes.si>
HERMES SoftLab, Litijska 51, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia