Adding _eh.o frame-dwarf2.o to libstdc++.so.3?
Alexandre Oliva
oliva@lsd.ic.unicamp.br
Wed Jul 26 00:32:00 GMT 2000
On Jul 26, 2000, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> wrote:
>> > As a libtool maintainer, you don't need approval to update libtool in the
>> > gcc tree.
>>
>> Even if it were to install a reasonably stable but yet-to-be-released
>> version?
> Dude. My shared builds are completely broken. They have been for a
> month now. It looks like HJ's got a correct solution: can you
> please check it in?
> (ASAP?)
Please try this (huge) patch. If it works for you, check it in, or
tell me to. It updates the GCC tree to the current state of the
libtool branch, that explicitly supports C, C++ (g++ and a couple of
other compilers) and Java (gcj). I've been successfully using it in
my weekly GCC builds on about 20 different platforms for a couple of
weeks. It includes H.J.'s patches and obviates a public CYGNUS LOCAL
hack Tom had put in for libgcj builds. libgcj and binutils may have
to be updated with a similar framework to support single-tree builds
without soft-links, but I've already got patches to do it, and I'm
about to post them. I'll do so if we go with this solution.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: libtool-multi.patch.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip2
Size: 57010 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/attachments/20000726/2b6ff575/attachment.bz2>
More information about the Libstdc++
mailing list