abs(int) missing

Steven King sxking@uswest.net
Fri Aug 18 08:37:00 GMT 2000

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Levente Farkas wrote:

> how can I do that ? recompile gcc with --enable-cshadow-headers ?

   I dont think thats neccessary if you just want more compliant std::
headers; all you should need to do (if the normal configuration doesnt do this
already) is copy $(src_dir)/shadow to where ever you installed the header
files, but you do need to manually add the -I $(install_dir)/shadow to the
command line (even if you configure with --enable-cshadow-headers you still
have to do this) OR if you want to live dangerously, you might try copying the
shadow/bits/* over the old bits/* which would mean you wouldnt need the -I
shadow any more.

   If you do the above and try to compile a real program you will probably run
into problems with <new>, the one that gets installed isnt compliant;  I have
some patches for this and some other things but that will have to wait until
monday.

--
Steven King
sxking@uswest.net