eh_pc reference

Robert Kerr kerrr@et.byu.edu
Tue Aug 17 17:42:00 GMT 1999

Hi All,
back in libstdc++.so.2.8.0 there was a symbol __eh_pc.  I haven't been
able to find it in recent libraries.  Has it been obsoleted?  I ask
because I am working on a large project wherein I link libraries from a
vendor, and I was getting undefined references for this symbol.  So, I
linked in the old libstdc++ library, and it was able to define the
reference just fine, but now I'm getting segfaults in strncpy, which I'm
thinking are caused by the older library.
Any ideas?

--
-bob

An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass
is half-empty.  An engineer says the glass is twice as big as it
needs to be.
* Robert Kerr, The morphing guy.  *    368 Clyde Building, BYU       *
* rakerr@sandia.gov               *        Provo, Utah  84602        *
* Robert_Kerr@byu.edu             *      Phone: (801) 378-2029       *
* http://www.et.byu.edu/~kerrr    *      Fax: (801) 378-4449         *