various tweaks

Michael Cook cook@sightpath.com
Mon Aug 2 11:15:00 GMT 1999

Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@cygnus.com> writes:

> > Here are some changes I needed to make to the bits/*.h headers to
> > get my code to compile cleanly.
>
> Looks like you are using the last release, not CVS.

Oh, yes, I should have said that.
`libstdc++-2.90.5.tar.gz'.

> >  -Wall -W -Woverloaded-virtual -Werror -Wwrite-strings
>
> Can you try this with the CVS sources please?

Okay, I will, though it probably won't happen within the next few
days.

> And maybe include a ChangeLog with your patch?

Okay.  But just to be perfectly clear, the diffs I posted were not
meant to be a patch.  I was just hacking at the code trying to
placate the compiler.  And the diffs were intended only to
communicate the kinds of problems I ran into.

I'll get the CVS sources, and work on some quality patches.

M.