build and installation

Phil Edwards pedwards@ball.com
Tue Oct 27 08:35:00 GMT 1998

Timothy Ritchey [SMTP:tritchey@vne.com] wrote:
> > IMHO a possibly detailed list of tasks would encourage
> > more people to help.
>
> I don't really have enough knowledge of low level compiler construction
> to help out with the main egcs work, but the library is one area I could
> certainly help on

I'm the exact same way -- in fact I wasn't even certain whether my list
subscription of several weeks ago had even been processed until this thread
emerged.

They don't teach compiler building to the undergraduates at my old college,
but I know the library and like writing good Standard, portable code.  :-)  I
won't say that I have loads of free time here at work, but I'd like to help
in some way.  (When I get the money to go back to grad school, I'll let you
know.  *grin*)

--
/dev/phil            Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
pedwards@ball.com    Advanced Systems & Technology Operations