r262963 - in /trunk/libstdc++-v3: ChangeLog inc...
Wed Jul 25 10:40:00 GMT 2018
Date: Wed Jul 25 10:40:12 2018
New Revision: 262963
Move std::unique_lock definition to a separate header
This will allow std::mutex and std::lock_guard to be used elsewhere in
the library without pulling in the whole of <chrono>.
Previously the whole of <bits/std_mutex.h> was conditional on the
_GLIBCXX_USE_C99_STDINT_TR1 macro, but only the std::unique_lock members
that use <chrono> facilities should depend on that. std::mutex only
needs to depend on _GLIBCXX_HAS_GTHREADS and std::lock_guard can be
Some parts of <bits/std_mutex.h> and <mutex> are based on code in
<ext/concurrence.h> which dates from 2003. However, the std::unique_lock
implementation was added in 2008 by r135007, without using any earlier
code. Therefore the new header file has copyright years 2008-2018.
* include/Makefile.am: Add new <bits/unique_lock.h> header.
* include/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
* include/bits/std_mutex.h [!_GLIBCXX_USE_C99_STDINT_TR1] (mutex)
(lock_guard): Define independent of _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_STDINT_TR1.
(unique_lock): Move definition to ...
* include/bits/unique_lock.h: New header.
[!_GLIBCXX_USE_C99_STDINT_TR1] (unique_lock): Define unconditionally.
[_GLIBCXX_USE_C99_STDINT_TR1] (unique_lock(mutex_type&, time_point))
(unique_lock(mutex_type&, duration), unique_lock::try_lock_until)
(unique_lock::try_lock_for): Define only when <chrono> is usable.
* include/std/condition_variable: Include <bits/unique_lock.h>.
* include/std/mutex: Likewise.
- copied, changed from r262962, trunk/libstdc++-v3/include/bits/std_mutex.h
More information about the Libstdc++-cvs