libstdc++/config threads-posix.h threads-no.h
Tue Feb 1 21:14:00 GMT 2000
Module name: libstdc++
Changes by: firstname.lastname@example.org 00/02/01 21:14:00
config : threads-posix.h threads-no.h
2000-02-01 Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com>
* configure.in: Add support for threads. Try a model closer to
libjava, as hopefully if the thread bits are added carefully
enough, the source code will not have gross hacks. Besides, the
libstdc++-v2 model could be easily emulated without the necessity
of linking files in (as currently done)--all that needs to be done
is AC_DEFINE(-D_PTHREADS) etc. However, let's try something
new. . . and see if we arrive at a more elegant solution.
* configure: Regenerated.
* config/threads-no.h: New file.
* config/threads-posix.h: New file.
* src/Makefile.am (myinstallheaders): Install c++threads.h.
* src/Makefile.in: Regenerated.
More information about the Libstdc++-cvs